Welcome to Mt. Hope Congregational Church, where faith, hope, and love meet!
We know your visit today is via the internet, but even so we appreciate you being with us.
Women’s Fall Bible Study
Thursdays, Oct. 10 through Nov. 21 @ 12:30 p.m.
Join us in a 7-week study; gain better understanding of your own faith and skill to share Jesus effectively with others. We will be using “Why Do You Believe That?” by Mary Joe Sharp. Cost is $13 and includes a copy of the member book, seven group video sessions and 6 weeks of personal Bible study. See Sheri Beaman.
Participants who take this Bible Study will:
* Learn to share and defend their faith conversationally with friends and family
* Feel more confident in their faith and knowing what they believe
* Feel comfortable representing Christ to someone who doesn’t believe
* Take the mystery and fear out of sharing their faith
* Gain education, build a firm foundation, and be practically equipped