Life is busy and chaotic in these formative years, but your church family is always here for you! Mt. Hope Young Adults meet the last Saturday of every month for a time of fun, friendship, and spiritual encouragement. These meetings are for college students and beyond!
Last Saturday of every month
Many hands are needed to get the church grounds ready for summer! Join us during the morning on Saturday, May 21st.
Grab a putter and go for that hole-in-one! The Firm Faith youth group Putt Putt Pro Tour 2016 is coming this spring, where teams will compete in FIVE courses over THREE days to see who’s the best at miniature golf! Form or join a team of three and participate in the courses for a shot at the grand prize (your own putter!) as well as several silly prizes.
- March 20, 3:00 pm – Zap Zone Farmington Hills, $8
- April 17, 3:00 pm – Oasis Golf Center ($6) and Sport-N-Fun ($6)
- May 15, 3:00 pm – Westland Sportway (two courses, $7 each)
- Teams can have one to three people each, 4th through 12th Additional friends and adults may play for fun.
- You must sign up by March 20 to be an official team!
- At least one team member must show up to participate for a course to be counted.
- Courses will be completed in “scramble” format (best swing counts).
- Course tallies for each team will be added to their running total.
- Team with the lowest score at the end of the tour will win the prize (one prize putter for each teammate). Award ceremony will take place after May 15’s games.
The Mt. Hope Literary and Chocolate Pie Society welcomes any and all to enjoy food and hearty discussion about gripping novels. Dinner and book discussion at 6:00 p.m. first Tuesday of the month, please sign up on the involvement board to participate.
This month we’ll be reading The Invention of Wings by S. Kidd.